PLANTING PLANS FOR RESOURCE CONSENT
Specifically tailored for people needing a detailed planting plan to accompany or complete a resource consent application. This offer contains the specific set of planting information required by council for most projects.
These plans are also suitable to be used by landscape contractors or garden laborers for quoting and to complete some or all of the implementation work, and are Informative enough for use by home-owners wishing to source and purchase their own plants online and plant their own garden.
Planting Plans for Resource Consent Drawing Includes:
- A personalised planting design solution for your garden
- A scaled 2D plan showing the planting layout, with specimen plants represented as circles
- Plan labeling (professional plant key labeling, based on botanical names)
- Areas (m2) of mass planting and lawn areas are shown
- Labelled plant photos (botanical and common names)
- A detailed Plant Schedule showing recommended sizes and spacing
- Planting & Programming Specifications
- 3 Year Maintenance Plan
- Does not include the design of any hardscaping elements.
As part of our Planting Plan Service you also receive:
- access to online tools where you can tell us your planting preferences and develop your own plant wish-list. We overlay this with our advice and ideas to create a personalised planting plan just for you. No idea? Leave it to us to choose the plants for you.
- Up to 60 minute online screen-share design review & feedback session with your design expert, where you can review the planting design and give feedback at draft stage
- 1 plan revision after feedback session
- Finalised PDF plans delivered to your in-box
Small or Large site option (see definition below)
Small Site is defined as
- any property less than 500m2 based on council land records
- OR 40% of a 1200m2 site
Large Site is defined as
- any property between 500-1200m2 based on council land records
- Any property that is larger than 1200m2 needs to be quoted from our Tailored Design quote service
To get started just purchase this service and within 24 hours you will receive our Online Landscape Design Project Guide. It includes all the information you will need to work with us as we develop your garden concept.
WE ACCEPT ALL MAJOR CREDIT AND DEBIT CARDS