Planting Plans for Resource Consent
Specifically tailored for people needing a detailed planting plan to accompany a resource consent application, this offer contains the specific set of planting information required by council. These plans are also suitable to be used by landscape contractors or garden laborers for quoting and to complete some or all of the implementation work.
Informative enough for use by home-owners wishing to source and purchase their own plants online and plant their own garden, this service also provides you with online tools where you can tell us your planting preferences and develop your plant wish-list, which we overlay with our advice and ideas to create a personalised planting plan just for you.
Or if you prefer, you can leave it to us to choose.
Planting Plans for Resource Consent include:
- A personalised planting design solution for your garden
- A scaled 2D plan showing the planting layout, with specimen plants represented as circles
- Plan labeling (professional plant key labeling, based on botanical names)
- Areas (m2) of mass planting and lawn areas provided
- Labelled plant photos (botanical and common names)
- A detailed Plant Schedule showing recommended sizes and spacing
- Planting Specifications
- 3 Year Maintenance Plan
- Does not include hardscaping elements.
As part of our Planting Concept package you also receive:
- An Online Garden Design Project Guide, sent within 24 hours of purchase. It includes an overview of all the information you will need to work with us as we develop your garden concept and shows you how to access our Online tools to complete pre-design prep and share important site information.
- Up to 60 minute online screen-share design review & feeck session with your design expert, where you can review the design and give feedback at draft stage
- 1 plan revision after feedback session
- Finalised PDF plans delivered to your in-box
- Hard copy (printed) final concept delivered to your door.
You will need:
- A computer or tablet with a good internet connection and two-way audio capability such as you would use for Zoom, Skype or FaceTime. We don't use video, so a camera is not required. We will be using the screens to share still images only. Instructions are included in our Design Project Guide.
Small or Large site option (see definition below)
Small Site is defined as
- any property less than 500m2 based on council land records
- OR 40% of a 1200m2 site
Large Site is defined as
- any property between 500-1200m2 based on council land records
- Any property that is larger than 1200m2 needs to be quoted from our Tailored Design quote service
WE ACCEPT ALL MAJOR CREDIT AND DEBIT CARDS