MINI GARDEN DESIGN
or 6 weekly payments from $104.17 learn more
A Mini Garden Concept Design is a comprehensive conceptual design ideal for the smaller garden makeover or landscaping project, or for a specific area of your property such as the garden beds alongside your driveway, a courtyard or spa area, or your entrance garden. The design can include both hardscaping and planting.
The DIY Designs Mini Concept Plan includes:
- A personalised design solution for the selected area/s
- A scaled CAD landscape plan showing the layout of the area in birds eye view
- Materials palette (images and notes) for the landscaping materials suggested
- Descriptive notes and photos to portray built design features and finishes
- A photographic menu 'off the shelf' decorative elements or features specified
- Planting suggestions :
Also part of the DIY Designs Mini Garden Design package:
- 1 plan revision after feedback session (*there is no screen-share review with this product - the draft is sent via email for feedback)
- Finalised PDF plans delivered to your in-box
- * Printed copies of the plan can be provided on request - additional charges apply.
- *Screen-share review can be provided on request - additional charges apply.
DIYdesigns specialty is creating garden concepts that are achievable - simple, well thought-out, and beautiful!
Ideal for hands-on types who are looking for cost-effective landscaping solutions, people who want to implement the project themselves or who may hire in a contractor to complete some or all the work under their guidance. Our garden concepts are designed using readily available landscaping materials that can be found easily by the DIYer and 'off the shelf' elements, rather than tricky and expensive bespoke features.
Share your existing ideas & dreams for your garden first, as part of our online pre-design process, and we use that design brief, overlaid with our advice and ideas, to create the personalised garden concept just for you. It shows you what materials and plants to use, where to put what, and why! Build it yourself, or hire a contractor to do it for you.
To get started just purchase this service and within 24 hours you will receive our Online Landscape Design Project Guide. It includes all the information you will need to work with us as we develop your garden concept.