If you have trouble visualising, a Planting Concept is the most visually informative of all our botanical focused products. Designed for people needing help with the planting design aspect of their landscaping project, it is packed full of images and essential information, such as what plants to use, where to put them and why. It can incorporate all or some of your existing garden plants.
This planting concept can be used by people who want to plant their own garden or hire in some garden laborers to complete some or all the work under their guidance. It is perfect for taking to the garden centre when plant purchasing.
This service provides you with online tools where you can tell us your preferences and develop your garden wish-list, which we overlay with our advice and ideas to create a personalised planting concept just for you. It includes:
- A personalised planting design solution for your garden
- A scaled 2D plan showing the planting layout, with plants represented using a mix of circles, graphics and renders
- Labelled plant photos help with plant identification
- Clearly labelled plan indicating feature plants and plant groups
- A combined plant key and plant list for purchasing and planting
- 2D Perspective drawing
- A few planting tips - we get you may be new to this!
- Does not include hardscaping elements
As part of our Planting Concepts package you also receive:
- An Online Garden Design Project Guide, sent within 24 hours of purchase. It includes an overview of all the information you will need to work with us as we develop your garden concept and shows you how to access our Online tools to complete pre-design prep and share important site information.
- Up to 60 minute online screen-share design review & feedback session with your design expert, where you can review the design and give feedback at draft stage
- 1 plan revision after feedback session
- Finalised PDF plans delivered to your in-box
- Hard copy (printed) final concept delivered to your door.
You will need:
- A computer or tablet with a good internet connection and two-way audio capability such as you would use for Zoom, Skype or FaceTime. We don't use video, so a camera is not required. We will be using the screens to share still images only. Instructions are included in our Design Project Guide.
Small or Large site option (see definition below)
Small Site is defined as
- any property less than 500m2 based on council land records
- OR 40% of a 1200m2 site
Large Site is defined as
- any property between 500-1200m2 based on council land records
- Any property that is larger than 1200m2 needs to be quoted from our Tailored Design quote service
WE ACCEPT ALL MAJOR CREDIT AND DEBIT CARDS