Partial Site Landscape Design
Choose from $995 to $1195.
A Partial Site Design is a comprehensive conceptual design for a specific area on your property. The area can be at the front, back or side of your site or even a combination of the above, as long as the area to be designed is less than 40% of up to maximum of a 1200m2 residential section. The smaller the area, the more detail our DIYdesigns expert will be able include in your concept.
You tell us your ideas for your garden as part of our online process, and we use that garden wish list, overlaid with our advice and ideas, to create a personalised garden concept just for you. The concept shows you what materials to use, where to put what, and why!
When you purchase this service, within 24 hours you will receive our Online Garden Design Project Guide. It includes all the information and online tools you will need to work with us as we develop your garden concept.
DIYdesigns specialise in creating garden concepts for hands-on types who are looking for cost-effective landscaping solutions, and who want to implement the project themselves or hire in a contractor to complete some or all the work under their guidance. Therefore, our garden concepts are designed using readily available landscaping materials that can be found easily by the DIYer and modular or kit-set components, rather than tricky and expensive bespoke features.
This service provides you with a professionally laid out, informative concept plan. It includes:
- A personalised design solution for your garden
- A scaled CAD landscape plan showing the proposed garden layout in birds eye view
- A customised materials palette for your garden project (photos and notes)
- A menu of prefabricated & modular components with sourcing info
- Descriptive notes and tips relating to key elements, features and finishes
- Suggestions on placement of key botanicals
As part of our Partial Site Landscape Design package you also receive:
- Our Online Garden Design Project Kit with online tools to complete pre-design prep, share important site information and develop your garden wish-list
- 60 minute online screen-share design review & feedback session with your design expert, where you can review the design and give feedback at draft stage
- 1 plan revision after feedback session
- Finalised PDF plans delivered to your in-box
- A1 size hard-copy (printed) final concept delivered to your door.
You will need:
A computer or tablet with a good internet connection and two-way audio capability such as you would use for Zoom, Skype or FaceTime. We don't use video, so a camera is not required. We will be using the screens to share still images only. Instructions are included in our Design Project Guide.
- $995 if you have a professional CAD site or property survey plan available
- $1195 if we are using your self-generated site measure and draw details
WE ACCEPT ALL MAJOR CREDIT AND DEBIT CARDS