Planting to Transform Your Garden
When it comes to 'bang for buck' nothing transforms your garden quite as cost-effectively as planting.
Our DIYdesigners are planting experts who can create gorgeous plant combinations and professional planting layouts for what ever type of garden or landscape you desire!
There are many ways we can help you.....
"Whether you are looking to plant a flower-filled cottage garden, a subtropical garden filled with palms or a contemporary low-maintenance garden filled with easy-care New Zealand native plants, we can help!
From simply suggesting a plant palette, through to the preparation of full planting plans and planting concepts, we can help you get this tricky but crucial aspect of your garden makeover right."
GARDEN PLANT PALETTES
Our plant palettes show a selection of suggested plants and planting combinations to provide you with visual inspiration and enable you to do additional research about your plants before you commit to planting.
DETAILED PLANT SCHEDULES
- Botanical names of the plants
- Common names of the plants
- Suggested quantities to purchase
- Recommended purchase sizes (very helpful if you are buying on-line)
- Recommended plant spaces for when planting
PLANTING PLANS & CONCEPTS
These are tailored to your site, needs and skill level, and will provide the answers to those puzzling questions....
- What plants should I use and where should they go?
- How many plants do I need and how far apart should I space them?
- What plants work in my soil type or garden situation?
- What existing plants should I keep and what should I remove?
Just choose the type of plan best suited to the level of information either yourself or your contractor need to get your planting project off paper and into the ground!